Ogaysiis Shaqo (Vacancy Announcements – IT Specialist ) from TPEC.
DAWLADDA PUNTLAND EE SOMALIYA PUNTLAND STATE OF SOMALIA
GUDDIGA DOORASHOOYINKA PUNTLAND (KMG) TRANSITIONAL PUNTLAND ELECTORAL COMMISSION
Date: 22 January 2013
Terms of reference
Position: IT Specialist
Duty station: Garowe – TPEC Headquarters
Reporting to: The Transitional Puntland Electoral Commission
Major Tasks and Responsibility:
- Provide IT capacity to TPEC including setting up TPEC IT infrastructure
- Provide IT support to the TPEC functional departments to enable them to effectively carry out their duties
- Support TPEC election IT capacity including setting up IT system for logistics management
- Responsible for the maintenance of the TPEC website
- Perform any other related task as assigned by the TPEC
- To work closely with Secretary General of TPEC
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- At least 2 years experience in IT system
- Very good knowledge of hardware and networking
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Strong commitment to team work
- Fluency in English language
- Ability to travel to the regions of Puntland
The deadline for the submission of applications is 25 February, 2013. Applicants should send their CVs with a cover letter to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to the TPEC Headquarters in a sealed envelope. Please indicate that you are applying for the post of: “IT Specialist”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The short listed candidates will be required to bring original copy of their certificates and supporting documents.
Hoos ka akhriso Qoraalkan oo PDF ah.